place a classified ad in the Montmorency Tribune call 989-785-4214.
cost is $6.00 for the first 25 words or less, then .05 cents for each additional
word. Your ad will appear in the newspaper and as a courtesy, on our website. Call
For sale: 1990 Lynx Prowler. 26 ft., fully loaded. $2,500. Call 989-786-4795. h16
Moving…Selection of: antique and modern nice-furniture; large-set china dishes and silverware-stainless-cookware and kitchenware; many-nice-baby/infant items; many-like-new-computer items; Xbox 360 complete with games and guitars; drapes and luggage; many-quality-assorted-tools and large-amount-assorted-lumber; 16” tires; full-size-porch-glider; All-1-owner – Call for info: Local cell # 1-989-255-0770. b16
Two-story wolmanized jungle gym w/swings, slide, monkey bars, rope and pole climb, $300; two lawn mowers, $25 for both; men’s & women’s golf clubs with newer carts, $150 pair or $100 each; color TV, 19 inch, $10; Two sets of golf clubs & bags, $25 each; comfy oversize chair with ottoman, new, off-white, $250; short box cover, came off Dodge Dakota, $60 OBO; king size wood rocker made in Georgia, holds up to 350 lbs, $200. Please call 785-4302 after 4 p.m. g16
Inside wood boiler for hot water, heat. $1,100 or best offer. 785-3430. d16
24 ft. pontoon boat with motor and hoist. Deluxe seating, excellent condition. $4,500 for all. 989-786-2621. r16
Cycle Country 4 ft. snow plow blade, $200; Thatcher for tractor mower, $35; Yard Machine rototiller, 5 hp, $150; Green porch lights, 2 at $5 ea.; Black & Decker cordless pole-saw, $60. Available Labor Day weekend, Saturday and Sunday, 17887 Ess Lake Rd., Hillman. l16
1985 Harris Heritage pontoon boat, 20 ft., 65 hp Evinrude, runs well. $3,000. Call 989-786-3990, Lewiston. w16
There’s still time to buy a new Classic OUTDOOR WOOD FURNACE, but not much! EPA rules will eliminate your choice to buy a new Classic on or about April 2015. Call today! Double L Tack 989-733-7651. c16
20% off picnic tables, round or straight. Tassie’s Lawn Ornaments and Gift Shop, 5 miles east of Atlanta on M-32. Open Monday thru Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. t2tf
Memorial stones, plaques and benches inscribed for people or
pets. Dog and cat statuary painted to match the markings of your pet. Tassie’s Lawn Ornaments and Gift Shop, 5 miles east of Atlanta on M-32. Open Monday thru Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. t2tf
Seasoned firewood, $60 per face cord. Delivery available. Call Weiland at 742-4603. w15tf
Return address labels as low as $9.95 plus tax per set of 300. Stop at the Tribune office in Atlanta and order yours today! t19tf
The 2014 Montmorency County Plat Books are now available at the Tribune for $25 plus tax. ttf
Montmorency County Maps, $1 plus tax each at the Tribune office. Useful for hunters and finding that garage sale. u9tf
Party and event invitations, wedding, graduation, party and more. Custom designed and printed. Call the Tribune at 785-4214. t14tf
|WANTED TO BUY
Cash Paid for scrap and well used vehicles. Best price in the area guaranteed. 989-306-8080. m16tf
Buy here, pay here! Credit repair, payments starting at $200. Call Don at Onaway Auto and Finance. 989-306-3126. 400 vehicles in stock! o33tf
Buy here, pay here! Bad credit, bankruptcy, repo’s OK. The largest selection of trucks and SUV’s in Northern Michigan. Easy terms. Low down payments. Most monthly payments under $200. 24 month warranties available on all vehicles. Hundreds of vehicles and thousands of happy customers. FREE GAS. CALL 989-734-3325. Huron Auto Sales in Rogers City. h27tf
Wanted: Riding mower or garden tractor, snowblower, rototiller, chain saws, trailer, outboard motor, boat, generator, snowmobile. Don’t need to be in running condition. Call 989-350-1632. m13-23
Wanted: New or used baby and children’s clothes and equipment in good, clean condition for the Baby Basket. If you have donations, call Sue 785-4297 or Carol 785-3777. Note: It is important that all donations be clean and in good condition. w34tf
|CONCEALED PISTOL CLASS
Estate Auction August 29 (Fri.); 4:30 p.m. 1454 E. Miller Rd. (M-33) TROYER AUCTIONS www.troyerauctions.net 989-848-2444; 989-848-9991. t16
McKenzie Auction & Appraisals, Scot R. McKenzie Auctioneer/Appraiser. Estates, Farm, Moving, Residential and Commercial Locally Owned and Operated for 33 Years. Find all our sales on: www.auctionzip.com or call: 989-657-0812 or 989-354-6183. m-tf
Hillman has a groomer. DOGS R US PET SPA has relocated to a new location. For appointments call 989-255-1479. d16tf
Winter prep. Wood cut and stacked, tree’s cut down, lawn mowing, anything built or remodeled. Best price in town. Call 785-2842, ask for Jeff. l14-17
Here is your handy man on call. 2 Men with their tools. We can help with things around your house and yard that you just can’t do or have no time to do. Things that we do are: Removal of trees that have fallen; All yard work – spring and fall clean-up; Outdoor painting of standing building; Deck, house cleaning with power washer; Staining of porch; Can repair or build new deck; Roof repair, fix and clean out gutters; clean chimney, duct cleaning; Plumbing repairs; Ceramic tile work; Can work on ATV’s (you drop them off) oil changes, tune ups, brakes; Chainsaw sharpening; Lawn mower blade sharpening. If there is anything else you are wanting done, just ask. If this something that you are looking for call us. We have great prices and will beat anyone’s prices. We live in the Atlanta area. Call for an appointment. We will come out, meet you, see the job and give you a price right then. Call and talk to Rob at 248-404-7323. r15-18
Michigan Medical Marijuana Program. In house Dr. Certification Center. DOWNTOWN HILLMAN. MichiganWellnessCenter.com Call for appt. 989-742-8555. Ask about “NO HIGH” cannabis. m16-19
Stump removal in your lawn, backyard, near water frontage or confined areas. Avalon Stump Grinding, 989-255-6882 or 989-742-3793. Insured, free estimates. Clean-up available. a8tf
Tractor work: Light landscaping, final grades, yards installed, topsoil and seeding, power raking, gravel or crushed limestone driveways installed or upgraded, tree trimming or removal. Call Bob at local cell number 989-619-6776. b52tf
We will haul away anything metal. Free pick up on all metal including stoves, refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, washers and dryers, mowers, tillers, lawn tractors, snow blowers, farm equipment, etc. Aluminum, copper, brass. Cash paid for large amounts of steel and batteries. Also, we will pay you the best price in the area for your scrap or used vehicle. Call 989-306-8080 for quick removal. mtf
CPL and Passport photos. The Tribune can take your CPL and passport photos for you for. Just $5 per photo. We will print them out for you while you wait! Stop in Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, 12625 State Street, Atlanta (next to the post office), or call to set up an appointment. 989-785-4214. ttf
Signature by Susie: Internet 2000 sales representative. DSL $24.95/month. Computer set-up, lessons and repairs. Website and logo design. Calligraphy and gifts. 989-370-3873. email@example.com or www.signaturebysusie.com. m28tf
DVD, CD & Video game disc repair. The Tribune is now offering scratch repair for DVD’s, CD’s and video game discs. If your game, song or movie is skipping, or just plain won’t work, bring it in! Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. $3 each item, or four items for $10. 12625 State Street, Atlanta. Next to the post office. ttf
Atom Electric: Electrical work. Licensed and insured. 989-785-6669. a30tf
Gerta’s Draperies: “Everything in Window Treatments.” Free estimates and in-home appointments. Established in 1958. Call 989-732-3340 or visit our showroom at 2281 South Otsego Avenue, Gaylord. g45tf
HOUSEKEEPING/KITCHEN HELP WANTED: Turtle Lake Club outside Hillman, MI is looking for full-time, seasonal help for housekeeping and kitchen duties. Must be able to work weekends and evenings and have reliable transportation. Must be drug free, professional and exhibit good grooming. Prior experience preferred but not necessary. Pay will be based on experience. No phone calls. Send resume to: Turtle Lake Club, Attn: Human Resources, 5215 Turtle Lake Rd., Hillman, MI 49746 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. t16
Look no further. Local corporation wants to hire sharp and motivated people. Excellent opportunity for career minded individuals. Potential earnings of $2,300 per month. Rapid advancement opportunity. Company will train. Must be 18 years or older. Call 989-732-8373. e16
Thunder Bay Resort is hiring housekeeping and dishwashers. Please apply within at 27800 M-32 Hillman. t15-16
AuSable Valley Community (d/b/a Wellspring Lutheran Services) nursing home in Fairview is accepting applications for RN, LPN, Nurse Aides and Resident Assistants. Background check, fingerprinting, physical and drug screen required. Apply online at Wellspring Lutheran Services under the Careers Tab. Call Jean with any questions (989-848-2241). EOE M/F/D/V w15-16
Stephen’s Shop LLC, a full auto repair facility located in downtown Lewiston is seeking full-time help. Will train right applicant. Ideal applicants will have knowledge of oil change and the ability to test for and receive mechanics training permits. Apply in person at 4460 Salling Ave. Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. s15-16
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: MediLodge is seeking CNAs to join a team of highly motivated caregivers. If you are a CNA looking for work, please complete an application at the facility. m14-17
Needed: Truck driver, heavy equipment operator, laborer. Full-time or part-time. Must have CDL license. Will be working in the Montmorency County area. Call 989-619-2300. o4tf
1. Moving sale: 11175 Riverview Park Rd., Atlanta. Saturday, Aug. 30 and Sunday, Aug. 31 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Something for everyone. Miscellaneous furniture. Everything must go!
2. Craft going out of business sale. 15180 Golf View Court, Hillman. Friday, Aug. 29 and Saturday, Aug. 30 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Adult sweatshirts, T-shirts, visors, fabric, jacket zippers, plastic containers, wooden shelves, money stand, dolly and much more.
3. Pole barn sale: Aug. 29 and 30 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Hayes Rd. off of Pleasant Valley Rd. Clothes, tools, big tool boxes, bikes, two sets of tires, and baby stuff.
4. Saturday, Aug. 30 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at 19170 Red Pine Drive, off Ess Lake Rd., Hillman. Queen size sofa bed, end table, tools, household items and miscellaneous.
5. Garage sale: Lake Avalon near the A-Frame Party Store, 18064 N. Co. Rd. 459, Hillman. Household items, crafting supplies, Christmas decorations, tools, chain fall, Portapower lawn mower, Cyckle 600 Ford tractor, truck bed cover for newer Chevy. Friday, Aug. 29 and Saturday, Aug. 30 from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
6. Huge garage/moving sale. Ice fishing equipment, household items, grandparent/baby items, paintings, frames, mirrors, wine bottles & glass, some furniture. 201 East 2nd St., Hillman. Friday, Aug. 29 – Sunday, Aug. 31 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
7. Huge yard sale. Thursday, Aug. 28 – Sept. 1. Rain or shine from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Something for everyone. 9306 Co. Rd. 489, Atlanta.
8. Garage/moving sale: Lots of stuff priced to sell. Household items, furniture, knick knacks, toys, collectibles, teen girls and pre-teen boys clothing, too much to list. Friday & Saturday, Aug. 29 & 30 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. only. 2956 Cedar St., Lewiston. Off of Co. Rd. 612, just west of Fleming Rd.
9. Huge estate sale at Twin Lakes Shore Resort. Saturday only, Aug. 30 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., Labor Day weekend. Boats, motors, fishing gear, camping gear, tools, antiques, furniture, toys, games, lawn & garden. 3255 Hyek Drive, Lewiston, off Co. Rd. 612, one mile west of Talley’s.
10. The biggest sale in the North: Help homeless cats and dogs while finding lots of treasures. Elk County Animal Shelter garage sale at the fairgrounds, M-33 north of Atlanta. Friday and Saturday, Aug. 29 and 30 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sunday, Aug. 31 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Two large buildings full of lots of everything (except clothes, TVs, mattresses and springs and items containing freon). Exercise equipment, tools, lamps, books, sporting goods, many lighthouse collectibles (including lighthouse pictures), lots of jewelry and several jewelry boxes, Christmas items, furniture, 2 display cases, dining room armoire, rocking chair, chandelier, collectible fairies, baskets, puzzles, toys, household items, fabric, office equipment, appliances, bicycles and much more. No prices marked; make an offer. Co-sponsored by Montmorency County Fair Board; proceeds to animal shelter. To donate, stop at the fairgrounds Tuesday – Friday, Aug. 26-29, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Absolutely no early sales!
11. Wild Thyme Garden & Antiques will be open Friday, Aug. 29 and Saturday, Aug. 30 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Wide variety of antiques and lots of dried herbs. 18591 Co. Rd. 624, Hillman. 989-370-3026.
12. Moving sale: Aug. 28-29, from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Aug. 30 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at 4438 Carrell Rd., Lewiston. One mile south of Moon Lake off Townline and Lyle Rd. Look for green signs. Firewood, wood stove, tools, animal mounts, limited edition prints, much more. ˝ price sale on most items.
13. Barn sale to benefit Atlanta Congregational United Church of Christ. Saturday, Aug. 30 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at 11050 Dolores St., Atlanta. One block west of Co. Rd. 487, south of the dam.
14. Big Rock Church (8258 M-32, Atlanta) will be holding a yard sale on Friday & Saturday, Aug. 29 & 30 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
15. Garage sale: Aug. 29-31 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. at 10926 Damrose Dr., Atlanta. Baby furniture, power tools, automotive, head mounts, a lot of everything from little to big.
16. Multi-family garage sale: 411 Beech Street, in the Village of Hillman. Small fishing boat, trailer, motors, fish finder, fishing gear, tools, 55 gallon barrels, furniture, household items, clothing, bicycles, and lots of other items. Friday & Saturday, Aug. 29 & 30, Monday, Sept. 1 Labor Day from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. No Sunday Sales.
17. St. John’s Lutheran Church. Congregational garage sale. 2200 Co. Rd. 452, Hillman. Household goods, baby items and much more. Friday, Aug. 29 & Saturday, Aug. 30 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
18. Garage sale: Labor Day week from Aug. 28 – Sept. 1 at 211 Elowski St. off Pleasant Valley Rd. from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Miscellaneous items, misc. clothing all sizes, Knick Knacks and more general items.
19. At 411 and 431 Lynn St., Hillman. Furniture, entertainment center, 3-wheel stroller, office chair, ceiling fans, dishes, household items, books, canning jars. Thursday, Aug. 28 – Saturday, Aug. 30 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
20. At 8175 M-33 South, Atlanta. Huge garage sale. Tools, household and something for everyone. Friday – Sunday, August 29, 30 & 31 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
21. Yard sale and Lost Antler Antiques. Open Fri. – Sun., 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Household items, bamboo fly rods, tools, wood lathes, maple syrup, knives, reloading press, 308 and 35 Win. Ammo, rocks, crafts and a lot more. 18727 N. Rod and Gun, off M-33 North.
22. Garage sale: Friday & Saturday, Aug. 29 & 30 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. at 2131 Laura Drive, Lewiston. Miscellaneous household items.
23. Great sale: 11541 Field St. turn right on Barry, three block west of the Atlanta High School. Aug. 28-30 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Shower doors, new cooler, chairs, dishes, lights, Red Hat things.
24. Labor Day, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Three family barn sale. Household, tools, misc. 10265 M-32 W., Atlanta. 10:30 a.m. until ?
25. Moving sale. Everything must go. Furniture, household items, tools, yard equipment, paddle boat, mower. Saturday, Aug. 30 only. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. at 12318 Airport Rd., Atlanta.
26. Moving sale at 11640 Pettinger Rd., Atlanta on Aug. 29 – Sept. 1 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Some furniture, lots of kitchen stuff, lamps, some tools and more.
27. Garage sale: Friday/Saturday, August 29 & 30 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sunday, Aug. 31 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. NO EARLY BIRDS. 8N Ford tractor, small lawn utility trailer 3’x5’, 21 qt. Pressure canner, canning jars, 15 gallon crock, armoire computer desk, girls snowmobile suits, hunting clothes, child’s trampoline, decorative pillows, thimble collection with holder, glassware, photo and wall frames, complete set of dishes, kitchen items, coolers, like new ladies gold shirts, many new clothes with tags still on, old pitcher & bowl, large cooler, Precious Moments Collection. All items very reasonable and priced to sell. 4842 Breckenridge, Lewiston, MI. 4 miles south of M-32 on 491 or 2 miles north of 612 off 491, across from cemetery. Watch for signs.
28. 8051 Co. Rd. 489. Five miles south of Atlanta, one mile past the end of the pavement. Miscellaneous household items. Something for everyone! Friday, Aug. 29 - Sunday, Aug. 31 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
29. Idabelle Cordes Estate Sale. Everything goes Saturday,
Aug. 30 and Sunday, Aug. 31 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Many antiques. Seven miles north of Hillman at 23919 Brandt Road, Hillman.
30. Huge yard sale at 3031 Veeder Rd., Lewiston. August 29-31 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Recently retired/had to combined two households into one. Many household items, men’s & women’s plus sizes, electronics, some tools, outdoor equipment, sporting goods and lots of other good stuff. 10’x10’ wood storage barn, two 1992 Polaris snowmobiles. Free cash to the first 50 customers.
31. Moving sale at 21630 Werner Road in Hillman on Aug. 29 – Sept. 1 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Lots of tools, 14 ft. boat w/motor, above ground pool w/heater, kitchen goodies, seasonal items, baby stuff & more.
32. Garage sale at 13830 Island Drive in Johannesburg on Little Bear Lake. Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
33. Saturday only sale from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 32133 M32/M33 junction. Six miles east of Atlanta. Woodstove, futon, dog house, clothing, antiques, barn wood, dog crates and more.
34. Antiques old and new, repurposed goods, unique home
furnishings, freshly harvested lavender. EAST OF KANSAS. 4 ˝ miles west of Atlanta, 1 Ľ miles south on Hossler Rd. Open Fri. & Sat. from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. 989-785-3918.
35. Garage sale at 11773 Sportsmans Dam Rd, Hawks, 49743. Aug. 28 – Sept. 6 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Perennial plants, tools, new smoker, NASCAR, dog house, cookbooks, 25˘ paperbacks, 25˘ men’s, women’s and teen clothing. Lots of miscellaneous. 989-766-8431.
36. Garage sale at 11150 Hall Road, Atlanta on Friday – Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Something for everyone and more, including a vintage sewing machine.
37. Sale: Swimming pool and all kinds of goodies! Friday – Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 21930 Colonial Lane, Hillman.
Offered by State Wide Real Estate of Onaway. 989-733-6522 or email@example.com. Canada Creek Ranch Homes: 3 Br Log Bungalow, shed, on 2 lots, $35,900; 3 Br, 2 Bath, finished walkout, and garage, on 3 lots, $99,000; 2 Br, 1 Bath Bungalow, 1.5 car garage, new roof, on 1 lot, $39,900; 2 Br, 1 Bath Bungalow w/deck and shed, on 2 lots, $44,900. s16
Property for sale: Great opportunity. Business for sale. One mile north of Atlanta. 32 ft. x 80 ft. building with three active businesses. Two acres of property. Priced: $265,000. Call 989-397-3095. b16-17
Nestled among trees! Well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch home situated on 20 acres in Montmorency County. Several outbuildings for your toys and plenty of wildlife. Bargained priced at $87,000. Call Lorraine at Faust Real Estate, LLC 517-605-6950. f14-17
or rent: Cozy 2 bedroom, 1 bath cottage close to Crooked Lake beach. Pole barn w/cement floor. $500 per month. Contact Mary Kucharek, owner & licensed realtor in Michigan. Call 989-619-3484. k16
Small 2 bedroom house with one car attached garage. No pets! Would prefer non-smokers. Would be responsible for law maintenance, snow removal, garbage disposal and utilities. Includes washer/dryer, refrigerator and stove. Within walking distance to town. $450 monthly with one month security deposit. Call 989-785-4418 or firstname.lastname@example.org e15tf
For rent: Two bedroom, 1 bath, in Lewiston. $500 a month plus security and cleaning fee. Call for details: 989-370-0986 after 5 p.m. m14tf
For rent: Three bedroom, 1 bath, basement and garage in Lewiston. $600 a month plus security and cleaning fee. Call for details 989-370-0986 after 5 p.m. m14tf
Two bedroom in Azure Manor. $425 per month. $425 security ($850 move in). 989-306-0372. t11tf
Two bedroom duplex with kitchen and living room, attached garage, $650 per month plus deposit. Rent includes heating, snow removal, and lawn care. Near Glen’s Market in Lewiston. Call 989-786-3725. a52t
A big thank you goes out to the Tri-Township Ambulance service for being so quick to respond to our family emergency. In Jesus’ name. The Richard Oberski family. o16
Free: Baby clothes (size 0-4T) and some furniture available to those who need them. Call Sue at 785-4297 or Carol at 785-3777. The Baby Basket is open Wednesdays from 1-4 p.m. and by appointment. The Baby Basket is a program of Atlanta U.C.C. 34tf
Alcoholics Anonymous: Monday, 8 p.m.; Thursday, 8 p.m.; Saturday, 8 p.m. St. Francis Church, Lewiston. Call Larry M. at 786-5483. f48tf
Driveway Permits are required for all temporary and permanent driveways installed or altered (cement or asphalt, etc.) along county roads in Montmorency County. There is a fee of $25. Montmorency County Road Commission. m14tf
All real estate advertising in this newspaper is subject to the Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise “any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or any intention, to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.” Familial status includes children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18. This newspaper will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate, which is in violation of the law. Our readers are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised in this newspaper are available on an equal opportunity basis. To complain of discrimination, call HUD at 800-669-9777. The toll-free number for the hearing impaired is 1-800-927-9275.
ADVERTISING DEADLINES: Classified ads must be placed by noon Monday to appear in that weeks issue of the Tribune. Display ads must be placed by noon Friday, the week prior to when you would like that ad to appear in the paper. You can place your ad by calling 989-785-4214.
Bingo: Every Tuesday doors open at 11:30 a.m. Bingo at 12:30 p.m. Atlanta Eagles Hall, 10980 M-32. All paper, no hard cards! Proceeds go to general fund. License #A04001. a18tf
Bingo: Comins Eagle Auxiliary 3544 every Wednesday, 11 a.m. Comins Eagle Hall, one mile south of Comins on M-33. Proceeds to Social Fund. License #A03753. c30tf
Bingo: Every Wednesday at 6 p.m. at the Lewiston Fifty Plus Club, Kneeland Street, Lewiston. All proceeds go to the General fund, License #A02171. No smoking area available. l45tf
Bingo: Every Monday at 6 p.m. at Loud Township Hall, corner of M-33 and Co. Rd. 612. All paper. Sponsored by the Loud Township Ladies Auxiliary. Proceeds to community projects. License #A00962. l48tf
|MICHIGAN AD NETWORK ADS
PLACE YOUR STATEWIDE AD HERE! $299 buys a 25-word classified ad in more than 130 Michigan newspapers. Reach more readers than you would locally. For information contact email@example.com.
ADOPT: LOVING at-home mom, adoring dad, hugs & security await a baby. Expenses paid. Denise & Nick, 1-866-664-1213 (MICH)
SAWMILLS from only $4397.00- MAKE & SAVE MONEY with your own bandmill- Cut lumber any dimension. In stock ready to ship. FREE Info/DVD: www.NorwoodSawmills.com 1-800-578-1363 Ext.300N (MICH)
EARN $500 A DAY: Insurance Agents Needed; Leads, No Cold Calls; Commissions Paid Daily; Lifetime Renewals; Complete Training; Health/Dental Insurance; Life License Required. Call 1-888-713-6020 (MICH)
DRIVER TRAINEES NEEDED! Become a driver for Stevens Transport! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! New drivers earn $800+ per week! PAID CDL TRAINING! Stevens covers all costs! 1-888-528-8864 drive4stevens.com (MICH)
EXPERIENCED DRIVER OR RECENT GRAD? With Swift, you can grow to be an award-winning Class A CDL driver. We help you achieve Diamond Driver status with the best support there is. As a Diamond Driver, you earn additional pay on top of all the competitive incentives we offer. The very best, choose Swift. • Great Miles = Great Pay • Late-Model Equipment Available • Regional Opportunities • Great Career Path • Paid Vacation • Excellent Benefits. Please Call: (520) 314-9143 (MICH)
Drivers: Need CDL A or B Drivers, to relocate vehicles from area body plants to various locations throughout U.S. --No forced dispatch: 1-800-501-3783 or www.mamotransportation.com under Careers. (MICH)
Tractor Owner/Operators New Pay Package $2000 Sign-on Bonus. MS to MI and Return 2500-3000 miles/week Call 888-888-7996 Today (MICH)
MEDICAL BILLING TRAINEES NEEDED! Become a Medical Office Assistant! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! Online training can get you job-ready! HS Diploma/GED & PC/Internet needed! 1-877-253-6495 (MICH)
Canada Drug Center is your choice for safe and affordable medications. Our licensed Canadian mail order pharmacy will provide you with savings of up to 75 percent on all your medication needs. Call today 1-800-259-4150 for $10.00 off your first prescription and free shipping. (MICH)
Order DIRECTV service today. Enjoy the ultimate TV experience tomorrow. Call DigitalTV authorized retailer (888) 710-7564. (MICH)
PIONEER POLE BUILDINGS- Free Estimates-Licensed and insured-2x6 Trusses-45 Year Warranty Galvalume Steel-19 Colors-Since 1976-#1 in Michigan-Call Today 1-800-292-0679. (MICH)
to view sample issue
here to login and view
current and past issues
of the Tribune.
Want to sign up?
Go to our sign
- Pocket Hunting Guide
Want To View More News From The Montmorency County Tribune?
Montmorency County Tribune is available in a digital format to our subscribers.
This Digital Edition of the Tribune is available each week by Wednesday. It provides a convenient way for out of town readers to catch
up on the news from Montmorency County without waiting for mail delivery.
It is also great for readers in the armed forces and others who live overseas.
The Digital Edition is free
to print subscribers, or can be purchased for $20 per year without a print
Visit our subscribe page to sign up for the Digital Edition, or to find information on purchasing a print subscription to the Tribune.
If you purchase a subscription to the paper, or even just a digital edition subscription, you be able to view full obituaries, sports stories, news, classifieds and more!
To read our newspaper online,
you will need the Adobe Reader, which is a free download. The Adobe Reader
enables you to view .PDF files, which is the format that our newspaper
is saved in. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader installed on your
computer, just CLICK
HERE to download it for free. A new window will open up that contains
the link to download the program and installation instructions.
Montmorency County Tribune
• 12625 State Street • PO Box 186 • Atlanta, MI 49709 • 989-785-4214